Heywood, Greater Manchester, OL10 2SX
£21000-25000 depending on experience
BEng and MSc/MEng in Electronic Engineering
19 June 2017
KTP Advert Ref:
An exciting opportunity has become available to work full time on a 3-year Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to significantly increase sales and drive business growth through the development and launch of a suite of innovative, intelligent, and highly sensitive laser perimeter security products.
• Design experience in electronics system development (both analogue and digital), including circuit simulation (for example with Multisim or PSPICE).
• FPGA/microcontrollers/microprocessor development (C, VHDL, VERILOG).
• Embedded processing, data acquisition and signal conditioning, or related fields i.e. Digital Signal Processing, Sensing, Imaging.
• Microcontroller communication busses, for example I2C and Ethernet based.
• Software development in a graphical environment C, C++, Java, Python.
• Laser measurement sampling and control.
Knowledge Base Partner:
Manchester Metropolitan University
G J D Manufacturing Limited
Company business area:
Design and manufacture professional external detector equipment, as well as Infra-Red and White-Light LED Illuminators.
, Ormond Building
Lower Ormond Street, Tel: email@example.com