Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1XL
22,214 - 25,728
Electronic/ Software Engineering
15 December 2017
KTP Advert Ref:
British Manufacturing Solutions (BMS) Limited is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers of Turf Care Hand Tools, Golf Course Accessories and Signage, including corporate and bespoke products to suit a company brand needs, such has flags, tee markers and signage.
In partnership with the University of Bedfordshire, BMS are looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate to help deliver a project to take a new innovate project to market. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate to launch a career in industry with the support of company and academic mentors over a period of 24 months.
You will be responsible for the project management of the project, involving the development of a unique soil sensor that will measure soil parameters that in real-time into a cloud-based system.
* MSc In Electronic/ Software Engineering or in subjects very closely related to this
* Knowledge of a broad range of Sensor Technologies
* Strong Knowledge of electronics assemble processes and test methodologies
* Good Understanding of micro controllers
* Experience with IoT platform
* Understanding of software design for distributed systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand complex technical information and convey this into easily understood instructions
* Ability to work to deadlines while demonstrating a track record for innovation and creativity.
* Strong Command of English Language with the ability to accurately interpret complex standards
* The ability to contribute ti a team effort whilst being a self-starter, highly motivated and willing to take the project lead
* Need a logical approach to problem solving and methodological, investigate and inquisitive mind
* Knowledge or experience of high speed, high maintenance and/ or low noise circuit design
* Understanding of cloud systems
* Knowledge of scripting languages
* Be able to develop mobile applications
Knowledge Base Partner:
Bedfordshire, University of
Brit Manufacturing Solutions Limited
Company business area:
Design and manufacture turf care hand tools, agronomist tools and golf course accessories and signage.
, University of Bedfordshire
LU1 3JU, Tel: 01582 firstname.lastname@example.org