Manchester, Greater Manchester, M20 2SL
£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Degree in Maths/Physics/Comp Science/Engineering
28 January 2018
KTP Advert Ref:
An exciting opportunity has become available to work full time on a 30-month Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) to develop products with unique technological selling points, which are based on ‘real’ physical environments, to enable the launch of new computer games titles for virtual reality platforms and support future licensing income.
Please apply via CV and covering letter at https://manmetjobs.mmu.ac.uk/jobs
Qualification we require:
Good first degree in a highly numerate discipline: Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering.
Knowledge and/or experience is required in some of the following:
• Strong programming skills, preferably with experience in C/C++.
• Strong mathematics skills, ideally with working knowledge of areas of mathematics relevant to computer graphics and physics simulation (linear algebra, numerical analysis, vector calculus).
• Good communicator with the ability to engage at all levels.
• Aptitude to work autonomously as well as engagement within a team.
• Organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Capable of communicating complex concepts in a clear manner to a wide-ranging audience.
Knowledge Base Partner:
Manchester Metropolitan University
CherryPop Games Limited
Company business area:
Multi-platform development studio specialising in immersive gaming experiences; blending emerging technology with a social setting to enable social interaction in the virtual world. Develop Virtual Reality entertainment software expertise in the underlying technologies and in cross-platform development.
, Manchester Metropolitan University
Lower Ormond Street
M15 6BX, Tel: email@example.com