Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8UA
£28,000-32,000 p/a + £6,000 development budget
BEng Hons (min. 2:1) in Computing or Engineering
06 March 2019
KTP Advert Ref:
Purpose of the role: This 3 year project aims to develop and implement technologies to generate operational performance data across manufacturing machinery, and embed data analysis expertise to transform machine scheduling, driving efficiency and productivity.
About the company: Parafix is a long established converter and distributor of self-adhesive tapes, foams, films, foils and other flexible materials, creating complex, bespoke adhesive components. Parafix works in partnership with world leading adhesive material manufacturers, providing the latest converting technology to produce unique and high quality products for a number of market sectors including healthcare, automotive, and aerospace.
Location: Parafix Tapes and Conversions in Lancing.
This role crosses disciplines therefore a BEng Hons in any of the following will be considered:
• Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering,
• Operations Management, or any related Engineering degree with a strong computer programming component.
Applicants should have:
• A strong grounding in data analysis techniques
• Some experience in operation management, process / production planning, or scheduling
• Knowledge of instrumentation and data analysis,
• Conducted project work, placement and/or work experience which evidences application of some of the required skills, including project management.
Knowledge Base Partner:
Brighton, University of
Parafix Tapes and Conversions Limited
Company business area:
Bespoke tape conversion providing adhesive tape.
, KTP Centre, Watts 421
University of Brighton, BN2 4GJ, Tel: 01273 firstname.lastname@example.org